Friday, January 11, 2013

Queer

During the holidays, it is normal (or customary?) for people to greet one another with hugs and kisses for posterity or simply greet each other with love. My love ones are used to that, holidays or not. And I make it a point that they get that often.

Might be the holiday bug or so, some people are extra nice lately. And I have no idea why. I'm not used to it.

Oh well, let's go with the flow. Let's see what happens. As they say in my language, "wala namang mawawala eh."

First quarter pa lang. Hindi pa tapos ang January. Nagsisimula pa lang ang 2013.

On a side note, remember my last post about my personal plans? Well, slowly but surely, I'm getting there. Too early to tell, but I can see some good signs! And it's starting in a few hours. Thank you God!

Have a great weekend everyone! Stay safe, happy, and grateful to God. Don't forget to visit Him on Sunday!


No comments: