Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cheers to 2012!!!!

In just a few days (or hours), 2013 is upon us.

I am thankful to God for so many things.

I am thankful for giving me another year to see my children grow. For me to grow (hopefully) wiser and be dependent solely on Him and Him alone.

I am thankful for giving me the opportunity to work, and for God blessing it.

I am thankful for the consultancy projects that were given to me. Every month I have one.

I am thankful that I have supportive parents, particularly my mom.

I am thankful that my health is generally okay.

I am thankful for all the provisions that were given to us - food, shelter, clothing, finances.

I am thankful for protecting us from harm.

But most of all, I am thankful for His patience, love and never letting me go in times that I felt so alone.

And I feel that He will still do that in 2013, especially with the verse that He has given me and the tasks that I listed down. What are they, you might ask. I'll put it in categories - Spiritual, Personal, Family and Career. Each has its own sub-tasks and they have their own metrics by December 15, 2013 (that's my personal deadline). I'll update you for progress :)

Curious about my verse? Read Philippians 4:11 and 13.

No comments: