Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Streamlining accounts

With the announcement of Multiply that they are shutting down the blogs and photos side (but will retain the online selling), I fixed my account at Multiply, deleted some entries (some of which are found here), some personal entries and photos deleted also and some photos were saved to my drive. So, I just left a few notes and pictures for the satisfying spies - er, public to feast their eyes on.

And by the way, thank you for the warm reception at my last post (iba talaga pag sikat; or better yet, some people are really that interested in my life). It made me realize that there are people who are still interested at what's happening in my life. Well, you can get it, but in an edited version or... some things are better said to very good friends who still accepts me even if I am a PSYCHO to others. I do miss those people.

No comments: