Friday, July 23, 2010

Much delayed posts

Yeah, I know. It's been a while. Busy with other things and somehow was challenged on the homefront. Won't post that because I might be misconstrued. Again.

What I'll post now is the birthdays of my kids (as one of my pending posts) and some updates as well.

Last April saw R turning 11 and G turning 4. We had a simple celebration - just celebrated dinner at home with me cooking the food and bought chicken from San Pedro and liempo from Andoks. It was also thanksgiving party for R because she passed her 5th grade with flying colors.

June saw me busy with the opening of classes, and I never felt so busy! More on that later.

Till then, my dear lurker / spy. So that you know what's happening in my life. But definitely, I haven't forgotten what you did and I'm taking it one day at a time.

No comments: