Sunday, March 28, 2010

Plans for the Holy Week

Today is Palm Sunday. Start of the Holy Week. What are my plans for the Holy Week?

Well, for one thing, we have our Institutional Shutdown. It means that we don't have any office for from Holy Monday to Wednesday then will be back on April 6. Because of the shutdown, it gives me time to do some personal errands, things to do and planning.

We will be spending the Holy Week at Cavite / Tagaytay area. Hopefully we can go to the Pink Sisters for some personal time alone with God. With what's happening with me lately, I think I need to go to my Abba and find some comfort and assurance that everything will be okay. After the time alone with God, I brought home with me some paperwork. Not office-related, but a bit from my professional association and my never-ending paper (heehee) and for my fledgling consultancy work. There is a break, but it gives me the time to prepare the materials needed. With fingers crossed, a lot of prayers, I claim that it will push through this summer. It will be a big help not only financially, but also for my professional growth as well.

April will see me as a busy bee, with the year-end sessions and the sidelines. Hopefully all will go well as planned. :)

No comments: