Saturday, January 2, 2010

So, what's your plan for 2010?

I'll still pursue my plans for 2010. And they are:

1. Take my CS Exam.
2. Defend my masters.
3. Financially independent and stable.
4. Have a fulfilling career as a working mom.
5. Will spend quality time with children. Set separate dates for each. (though I already started with the little girl)
6. Open an online store to augment my income.
7. Set Wednesdays for mass. To make it more as a commitment, I'll be hearing masses at the Shrine of Jesus.

It was a challenging 2009. No need to go to specifics here. One should not be affected with these things. Like what I mentioned in my previous post, I'm letting it go along with the fireworks. Maybe add some incense as well to remove the bad spirits and influences that surround me and my family.

As they say, life must go on. And I'm going to do that.

No comments: