Monday, January 4, 2010

Positive vibrations, this way, please!

I think it's true :)

As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm leaving all the negativity behind (though I still have to light the incense) 2009 and looking forward to 2010. Got some personal good news and is hoping that it continues throughout the year. Yesterday was a sign of sorts.

While waiting for my mom at a Supermarket, I got the chance to see E, one of the people at the Registrar's Office where I'm finishing my Masters. We got to talk and I asked him if I can still defend even if I paid last term. He said it is possible since we have panel schedule constraints. So most likely one of my plans will push through the first trim of the year. It should be.

Got giddy all of a sudden. Wee... so, positive vibrations, this way please!!!

No comments: