Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thank you

I just turned a year older. Hopefully wiser too. Matured? I hope so.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank people who were there for me for ever since it happened. Without their love, generosity, care and support, I wouldn't be here where I am.

Without IM's generosity, thoughtfulness and support, I would possibly be neglected. Non-existent would be the proper term.

Without MOH's answers to my SMS', empathizing with me and support, I guess I would start to go crazy. Now it's my turn. I'll help you in the preparations. It's an honor.

Wihout MJ's support in every way, I would not survive this.

Without S's straightforward answers and sarcastic remarks, I might get lost with who I am. Thanks for bringing me back once in a while.

Without Infinite Grace's quiet support and sometimes also sarcastic remarks, I don't know where I'll be.

And most especially to Bro. I believe it's pure and sheer grace that I am somehow okay. I am still not okay, but I am getting there. I keep on hanging to you and please don't let me go. I so need you. Maybe that's why I was a bit touched when the a certain channel's Christmas Station was sung by my daughter's batch during their play this afternoon.

To be honest, with all the recent developments of my life, call me Scrooge, I don't feel like celebrating the season. Maybe I'll celebrate for the sake of the kids. Otherwise, nope.

Bah Humbug.

1 comment:

Ibyang said...

happy birthday!!!! wishing you good health and more happy days ahead. :)

like you, i always just send my gratitude to the people who have helped in so many ways. it kinda heals in a way diba? hope that the year ahead will be kinder (to us) in terms of challenges :)

god bless you always