Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's crunch time

As most of you know, I'm taking my graduate studies. Admittedly, I'm a delinquent student. I'm supposed to finish my Masters within 2-3 years but it has extended to, believe it or not, 10 years. Kidding aside, I love to study, but when work demands so much, plus a little girl is depending on you (that time) studies has to pause and sit in the corner. Added to that me getting married and having another baby within that time nailed it.

Just last year, while I was looking at my documents, it made me realize that I have to finish it...otherwise, it will end in nothing. So with a leap of faith, I defended my proposal that time, into which, I am thankful for my prayer warriors that time, my prayers were answered. The topic is approved, with only minimal questions and some inputs. I thought I had the groove back but again work beckons me. That's why data gathering and analysis took a year and now, in a few days' time, I'll be defending again.

So for my dear readers (wow, as if you're so many!) May I request for a prayer and light a candle for me? Please pray: 1) that the panel will be nice; 2) that the panel would approve of my paper and would have minimal revisions (as in: grammatical errors, etc only); and 3) that the panel would not ask much (this is the most important part!). My schedule is on the week of November 16-20. Will give you an update as soon as I'm done.

Thank you and will be forever grateful. Your prayers and words of encouragement are good enough for me. :)

No comments: