Tuesday, September 22, 2009

And they apologized

Got this letter from them a few minutes ago. Be the judge.

September 22, 2009


Dear Sir,

I am very sorry to learn that our service in T.G.I.F. Mall of Asia did not meet your expectations when you visited us last September 20, 2009. At times we falter and comments from people like you keep us to our toes. This way we can improve our business.

I understand how you feel about all the things that transpired during the said visit. There is no excuse for poor service. We go to great lengths in training our staff to be as efficient and service oriented as possible. Please accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Rest assured that we are addressing your concern so that it may not happen again in the future.

It is in this context that I would like to make it up to you, by personally inviting you back and dine with us again at T.G.I. Friday’s Mall of Asia. In the event that you have decided upon a most favorable time to visit us, I may be reached at Tel #’s _______ / _______ or Cell Phone # 09________ so I could reserve a table for you. I shall personally make sure that your visit with us will be as fulfilling and exciting.

I hope to see you soon


Sincerely yours,

General Manager

TGI Friday’s Mall Of Asia

No comments: