1) pay off all our debts! (who doesn't have one?)
2) fully pay all my children's educational plans
3) fully pay my personal insurance
4) invest for our children's future (invest in mutual funds or trust funds)
5) get my hubby his own insurance
6) get our own home
7) give to our community
8) get a memorial plan for me and my hubby (morbid, I know, but you'll never know)
9) invest for our retirement (same as #4 but that's for us)
10) travel - domestic muna before international ;)
11) set up own business (have something running now, but need to have on our own - it's my mom's baby)
I think the list will go on. But these are the first things that came to mind. I will continue to work (my salary being my "allowance", heehee). Seriously, it boils down to responsibility and simple living. It won't last long, but it will be a big help. Plus, prayers are still the best weapon for that.
How about you, dear reader? Have any thing in mind?