Thursday, June 4, 2009

Am I a shopaholic?

For today's topic, let me try to answer the survey... (my answers are in red)

Shopping Allowance…

(a) Hubby gives me on a monthly basis…
(b) I save up for my own.
(c) Non-existent.
(d) Depending on whatever’s left in the budget.
I buy only twice a year - before classes start and christmas time 

The bulk of my shopping money or “extra cash” goes to…
(a) Bags
(b) Shoes
(c) Clothes
(d) Jewelry
(e) Books
(f) Gadgets
(g) Make-Up
(h) All of the Above
none of the above - more on savings or bonding time (i.e., date) with my daughter when we have mom-daughter time

The one kikay item that I can never live without, even if it’s worth my last penny is none.

The most expensive kikay item that I have or had, but I think is worth every centavo is none.

The best place to shop for affordable but quality goods is at:
For Clothes/ Bags/ Shoes:
depends on the style. i agree with the saying that if i can't find it in my size, then it's not my time to buy. but if I do, you will see me at woman (for clothes), sm and landmark (for shoes and bags)
For Gadgets:
i have a china phone hehe, so sa bangketa lang yun!
For Books:
normally book sale. but with my dad filling up our house with books, no need for me to look for one!
For Make-Up:
i have new and unused hand-me-downs of estee lauder blush on and eye shadow from my mom. but for face powder, it's pond's for me. 
For Jewelry:
our ninang in the wedding! she's the one who gave us our wedding rings as gift. but i'm more of the accessories type, so... divisoria is the place to go ;)

If you cannot afford a brand new Louis Vuitton, you will…
(a) Buy pre-owned ones at lower prices
(b) Save up and wait until you can afford it
(c) Swipe the card anyway and think about the bills later
(d) Buy a similar type from the more affordable brand

Who is the bigger spender in terms of shopping? none. 
(a) Me!
(b) The Hubby!
(c) Same

Have you ever splurged on something that was not really worth it? If yes, what item? none 

Is there any kikay item or any gadget that you are currently saving up for, care to share? i already have my gadget - it's a laptop 

Are you the type who goes to the mall, and can never leave empty-handed? nope

I just realized that I'm a scrooge, after all.. heehee :)


Wifespeaks: Fab Finds Thursday

No comments: