Wednesday, March 4, 2009

50 secrets este 49 pala ;)

It's been a long time since I answer some surveys (I have an outstanding invitation to answer in my FB account, but I plan to put it here, but this is not the one - yet). So here goes..

50 LITTLE SECRETS
Be honest no matter what !

[ONE]How many times have you been in love?
- Thrice, I think hehe (if you want to consider your grade school days). But technically, yeah, three only ;) Honest!

[TWO] Your relationship status?
- Happily married :)

[FOUR] Have you ever lost a close friend?
- Hmm.. if died, none so far.. but left the Philippines, yes...

[FIVE] What is your current mood?
- Steady lang. Answering this so that I'll get sleepy :)

[SIX] Whats your brother(s) names?
- Francis Xavier :)

[SEVEN]sisters names?
- none. We are two in the family.

[EIGHT] Where do you wish you were right now?
- In our bedroom in our REAL home

[NINE] Have a crazy side?
- Hmmm.... yep, especially if things doesn't go my way and when my schedule gets haywire

[TEN] Ever had a near death experience?
- yep when I gave birth to my eldest one. Didn't contract that's why blood keeps on going out. Gory, ain't it?

[ELEVEN] Something you do a lot?
- eat, read, laugh, SLEEP!

[TWELVE] Angry at anyone?
- as of now, none ;)

[THIRTEEN] What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
- is it safe to say I'm married? Nah, kidding! I married the person I LIKE!

[FOURTEEN] When was the last time you cried?
- last week when I had a very bad dream

[FIFTEEN] Is there anyone you would do anything for?
- my kids :)

[SIXTEEN] What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
- what to do tomorrow hehe

[SEVENTEEN] Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- hubby's "stalker" heehee

[EIGHTEEN] What is your favorite song?
- too many! But if one - I will survive by Gloria Gaynor! National Anthem!

[NINETEEN] What are you doing right now?
- answering this survey, what else?!?! ;)

[TWENTY] Do you trust anyone right now?
- hmm.. a two persons only (the other all and the other not all)

[TWENTY-TWO] Have you hugged someone in the past week?
- yup, my family

[TWENTY-THREE] How many close friends do you have?
- a lot! and all from different degrees of closeness

TWENTY-FOUR] Describe your life in one word.
- colorful ;)

[TWENTY-FIVE] Who/What are you thinking of right now?
- hmm.. how to finish this survey!

[TWENTY-SIX] What should you be doing right now?
- shutting down this laptop and prepare for bed

[TWENTY-SEVEN]
Are you scared or worried about being alone ?
- sort of. But we will survive!

[TWENTY-EIGHT] Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
- my little lady ;)

[THIRTY] Do you act differently around the person you like?
- before, yep. Now, nope ;)

[THIRTY-ONE] What is your natural hair color?
- black

[THIRTY-TWO] Who was the last person to make you laugh?
- the resumes that the students submit at my office to have it edited. Full of grammatical and typographical errors!

[THIRTY-THREE] Who was the last person to make you mad?
- cashiers who doesn't have any change at all!

[THIRTY-FIVE] Is your hair naturally curly,straight or wavy?
- straight

[THIRTY-SIX] Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
- nope.. Bootylicious was more appropriate because of my behind

[THIRTY-EIGHT] Hugged the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
- yep ;)

[THIRTY-NINE] Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
- depends on what I'm doing. I can't do that on my thesis, would I? ;)

[FORTY] Plans for the weekend?
- going home to myin-laws then watch Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah

[FORTY-ONE] Are you happy with life right now?
- yup, forever grateful

[FORTY-TWO] Are you currently jealous?
- hmm... maybe...

[FORTY-THREE] What jewelry are you currently wearing?
- rings (wedding and engagement)

[FORTY-FOUR] What are you doing Friday night?
- supposedly watch Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah but it was rescheduled to Sunday night. So, will pack some stuff to prepare to go home to Pacita this weekend

[FORTY-FIVE] Have you ever had your heart broken?
- definitely. Life was not fair then

[FORTY-SIX] Have you ever broken someones heart?
- i think so. But it was for the best.

[FORTY-SEVEN] Is there anybody you're really disappointed in?
- oh yes, definitely.

[FORTY-EIGHT] Last person you saw?
- my father

[FORTY-NINE] How late did you stay up last night and why?
- 12 midnight because my mom and I talked some things

[FIFTY] How is your heart?
- so far so good...

No comments: