Wednesday, March 18, 2009

25 Random things

Been tagged again... le sigh.

I am supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about myself.

Below is my version of the ’25 Random Things’. It’s actually my random musings:

1. I am still a perennial student (even if I lack my paper, I consider myself a graduate because I passed the compre and thesis proposal defense)

2. I want to learn basic photography.

3. I just recently finished the Wicked book.

4. I am now currently trying to lose weight (and I hope what I'm doing now is effective)

5. I'm taking a leave on April - almost the whole month that is. Still have VL credits.

6. I will do some personal planning come Holy Week.

7. Travel to some domestic destinations that I haven't been - Palawan, Boracay and Puerto Galera.

8. I want to have a house that I will call my own.

9. I'm part of a service team for an upcoming retreat (details to post here soon).

10. On that retreat, I will be meeting some people who I haven't met for a long time and somehow created a 'gap' between us.

11. Though we made up, it's through email and it's still pretty awkward up to now when we meet.

12. I want to have my own line of business/es, so that I can be a SAHM.

13. I am so busy with work lately.

14. I hope and pray that my little girl makes it to her finals and that she makes it to the grade.

15. My baby girl is now a lady. Now I'm getting old. Gaz!

16. Life is a constant change.

17. I am a fan of Sun Tzu.

18. I so like the smile of Elphaba of Wicked (aka Wicked Witch of the West)

19. When I sleep, almost all of my body is under the comforter except for my feet.

20. I also hate cockroaches - whether they are crawling or flying.

21. My kids' birthday month are the same.

22. I like to cook. Will do my own version of seafood curry and oreo cheesecake during my VL.

23. I love to eat out and have nightcap.

24. I love Makati Supermarket's Spaghetti!

25. I firmly believe that God answers our prayers, not on our time, but on His time.

No comments: