Been tagged again... le sigh.
I am supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about myself.
Below is my version of the ’25 Random Things’. It’s actually my random musings:
1. I am still a perennial student (even if I lack my paper, I consider myself a graduate because I passed the compre and thesis proposal defense)
2. I want to learn basic photography.
3. I just recently finished the Wicked book.
4. I am now currently trying to lose weight (and I hope what I'm doing now is effective)
5. I'm taking a leave on April - almost the whole month that is. Still have VL credits.
6. I will do some personal planning come Holy Week.
7. Travel to some domestic destinations that I haven't been - Palawan, Boracay and Puerto Galera.
8. I want to have a house that I will call my own.
9. I'm part of a service team for an upcoming retreat (details to post here soon).
10. On that retreat, I will be meeting some people who I haven't met for a long time and somehow created a 'gap' between us.
11. Though we made up, it's through email and it's still pretty awkward up to now when we meet.
12. I want to have my own line of business/es, so that I can be a SAHM.
13. I am so busy with work lately.
14. I hope and pray that my little girl makes it to her finals and that she makes it to the grade.
15. My baby girl is now a lady. Now I'm getting old. Gaz!
16. Life is a constant change.
17. I am a fan of Sun Tzu.
18. I so like the smile of Elphaba of Wicked (aka Wicked Witch of the West)
19. When I sleep, almost all of my body is under the comforter except for my feet.
20. I also hate cockroaches - whether they are crawling or flying.
21. My kids' birthday month are the same.
22. I like to cook. Will do my own version of seafood curry and oreo cheesecake during my VL.
23. I love to eat out and have nightcap.
24. I love Makati Supermarket's Spaghetti!
25. I firmly believe that God answers our prayers, not on our time, but on His time.