Thursday, November 13, 2008

Iloilo Day 2 and 3

Day 2 started at 7:30am with me preparing breakfast. Nothing fancy, just pancakes, sausages and egg. Pinaliguan ang 2 kids then fixed the house.

A little while later hubby prepared lunch for all of us and for the rest of the 2nd day, we stayed at home. No activity whatsoever except for me that I was really dead tired with all the chores plus taking care of the little one.

Third day.

Got up early again and prepared breakfast - this time a lot because my mom and my brother will be arriving on that day. They came in at around 9am, pretty much the same time we arrived. After eating and settling down, we again prepared for lunch and eventually went out. Woohoo! Nakalabas din kami sa lungga! hehe!

Went to my Tito's shop in downtown and eventually bought candles for our visit to the cemetery tomorrow. Also, my mom reserved a van for us to get around. Which was good. Arrived home and prepared dinner. Little boy is starting to get cranky so he went to bed early. And we have to kasi maaga kaming mag-iikot sa mga sementeryo at konting sight-seeing.

No comments: