Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The day before

Yep, this is the day before the D-day.

I got a lot of things to do; some personal errands to run and finally packing.

Last night, hubby and I went to MOA to do some shopping - not for me, but for him. We also looked around for a padlock for our suitcases. After all the walking, we plopped down at Chocolat, and ate dessert. Yummy! More on that later.

My present concern is that little boy doesn't want to drink from the disposable bottle that I got last weekend. Wah! Need to psyche him up real good. I plan to buy his milk supply when we get there para hindi madami ang aming bitbit. As it is, we are lugging in the nebulizer (in case he gets an attack) and lots of medicines.

Oops, gotta run. Have some things to do and meet up with a friend for lunch. Will try to post details and take pictures. This may be my last post for the month, if not, for the week. Advance happy weekend, everyone!

PS. please do join my plurk!

No comments: